Welcome to the world of the 3 Magicians

Hello and welcome to the blog for 3 Magicians! Progress had been put on hold for a while now, but I am starting it up again as of today (Sept 16th 2012). I'm not making promises of when it will be done, but it will be done eventually :-)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The 3 Magicians Return!

I've been a busy girl this past year finishing my thesis film Grampa Kevorkian, and starting a job as a background painter on the FX show Archer among other things.  With everything that's been going on, I had to put production for 3 Magicians aside for a little while.  Well, this summer I'll be picking up production again with the hope of finishing sometime next year.  In that spirit, I've started gearing up by doing some 3 Magicians inspired paintings and character development.  Here are a couple of watercolors I did of my 3 little heroes in my sketchbook.  Enjoy and keep your eye out for more coming soon.

No comments: